Formed on January 1st, 2015 by Richard Gossett and lndochine, RDG Global is New York-based women's apparel design and marketing company with strong international presence. RDG Global produces apparel across its own pro prietary labels, under license, and for retailers' private label programs.
RDG Global In-House Brands
- • The partnership between RDG Global and lndochine International offers flexible integrated and networked re sources to achieve speed-to-market needs
- • Product development and design capabilities honed through 30 years of expertise in the sweater industry
- • Go-to vendor partner for categories such as knits, sweaters, activewear and athleisure for millenials, contemporary and plus consumers
- • Exclusive licensee for trademark licensors including Jessica Simpson
- • Our private label merchandise is supplied to significant retailer chains across multiple tiers of distribution including Kohl's, Macy's Dillard's, JCP, Dress Barn, Lane Bryant, Nord strom and others
- • RDG and Jessica Simpson launched Jessica Simpson The Warm Up, a women's activewear collection on the brand's 10th anniversary
- • The line is a mix of authentic active wear with athleisure and a balance of fashion and function
- • The WarmUp has been featured in major publications like WWD, Glamour, Seven teen and E!
- • The Jessica Simpson brand sells approximately $1.4 Billion annually at retail
- • Each season's collection offers the customer fun updates and gives her pieces she can wear on weekends
- • Jessica Simpson will be on the cover of Women's Health for the September 2016 issue wearing The Warm Up
- • Styles available from junior to plus size
- • With the Jessica Simpson brand, women can work out or relax in style